Saturday, September 1, 2012

Lochte confirms own fashion line

Lochte confirms own fashion line

Ryan Lochte has confirmed he is launching a fashion line - which he'll show on a new reality TV show.

The Olympic star's dress sense has garnered almost as much attention as his swimming. Now the London 2012 Olympic Games are over, he has been sifting through the work offers he has received.

There has long been speculation Ryan might bring out a fashion range and the 28-year-old has now opened up about his debut Ryan Lochte Clothing Line and attempting to make a career out of television work.

"I'm in talks with the E! Network at the moment," Ryan told Celebuzz.com. "It will pretty much follow me of my normal day of just training and my new fashion line. It's gonna be me, me being myself and I'm just pretty much gonna show the world that and my new fashion line."

Ryan wore an unmissable custom made red, white and diamond encrusted teeth grill as he showed off his gold medal on TV during the recent Olympic Games. It is not known if the piece will feature in any future clothing line attempts.

Ryan has taken home 11 Olympic medals during his career.

No comments:

Post a Comment